Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

I made this fluorescent light and it works !!!


I'm an electrical pre-vocational student and I made this fluorescent light from scratch by myself.

Everything you see was made by me and the printed circuit that controls this 12 volt light was assembled and soldered in the workshop by myself.


All students in my group made one of these light fittings that can be used in a van or caravan or even in your swish Winnebago motor home !!


This is just one of many things we learn to make during our pre-vocational training. We even make our own tool box.


Hopefully, I'll be offered an apprenticeship after this and I look forward to coming to your home one day to install some new power points, light fittings and even a computerised system to operate all of the appliances and lights you have.


See you then !!

No comments:

Post a Comment